Trans Salvador Cusco La Paz Direct Bus
- Route Cusco / La Paz
We offer the safest and most comfortable way of travelling by bus between Cusco and Punto, and viceversa.
Departures Date:Every Day
Boarding Time:21:00 PM every Day
Departure Time:22:00 PM every Day
Arrival Time:12:00 PM every Day.
Altitude:(3350 m.a.s.l.) to (3800 m.a.s.l ).
The company Trans Salvador S.R.L. in order to give more comfort, safety and accessibility to the client provides the service with buses lounge bed and rows 3 and 4 bed semi buses the same as during the trip disponene of toilet service, video, background music and Blankets.
- Daily Departures: at 08:00AM hrs.
- Daily Arrival: at 14:00PM hrs.
- The trip is during 6hrs
Our Service includes:
- VIP seats on the first floor and seats with bed on the second floor
- Only three rows in each floor
- Chemical bathroom
- Screens with LCD video
- Speed control
- GPS track system
- On board service
- Land attendant
- Transport from your hotel to our bus station and vice versa.
- Boarding fee in ground terminals (TAME)
Making an EnquiryGeneral Booking and Tour Policies We want to ensure your client’s complete satisfaction, while traveling aboard International Stage Lines. We can cater our terms and policies for all clients, so that we can meet your specific needs.
Confirmation of ServicesSchedules, costs, and payment terms will be clearly identified on Booking letter. Special client requests and driver instructions will be itemized. Guaranteed Confirmation of services will be issued immediately pending the start time/date of services. For Advance bookings, of services 14 days or more away, confirmation will be issued within 72 hours of receiving request for booking.
- 1.- ONE WAY (CUSCO - PUNO / PUNO - CUSCO) - With Stops and Guide visits PRICE: USD $60 Per Person (One Way) (After you don't need to pay extra money).
- 2.- ONE WAY (CUSCO - PUNO / PUNO - CUSCO) - Without Stops PRICE: USD $35 Per Person (One Way) (After you don't need to pay extra money).
Booking Process:To book must complete the online booking form, After signing up select the route, travel dates, number of passengers and service, once the complete data record for each passenger.
- 1.- After sending the data to expect the booking code to arrive to your email. (After checking the availability of space and passenger details - 24 hrs. Maximum).
- 2.- The cost of our services, is $60 dollars, includes tours, lunch buffet, admission to archaeological centers and drinks on board. (Full Service). - This is for Tourist Bus with Stops
- 3.- If you want to make a reservation, you have to send us the basic information like: - Complete Names - Nationality - Passport Number
- 4.- We recomend to make your reservation in advance and we will guarantee your Seats for this tour. Each reservation needs 100% of deposit, non refoundable.
- 5.- After your deposit, we are going to confirm your reservation and deposit, and we will send you by Email your Electronic Ticket with your seats and short map, with the exactly address of the bus station, that you have to Print and show day tour.
Requirements For Day Trip:Must be submitted with 2 copies (one for the Peru Bus Tickets Counter control and one for the passenger). These data are boarding passs (booking code, date of travel, route, full name, passport number and condition of payment) is compulsory identity card or passport. In case the passenger is not present at the scheduled date and time Turismo Mer Bus Station is not liable and lose the full value of the ticket. Any concerns or queries write to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call to (Cusco), 084632307 or 0051 84 958107650.
Our Responsibility:Our company takes responsibility for accidents through our insurance companies and the positive Mafre according condiones CONTRACT-SOAT.
Luggage And Safety ConditionsThe carriage of luggage is limited to 44 lbs. (20 kg.) Permitted per passenger. Everything has weight exceeds a cost of U.S. $ 1 dollar, for every additional kg. The liability of luggage up to their owners unless they are insured luggage. Small items, such as photographic cameras or video cameras, binoculars, purses, umbrellas, etc.. Will be completely under the care and responsibility of their owners (passenger). Recommendations It is recommended that all baggage is properly insured and labeled with identification. (Request to TURISMO MER stikers numbered as you board the bus).
Responsibility And DutiesPeru Bus Tickets, denies any liability in case of bad weather or natural disasters, strikes, riots, which can not be foreseen.
Paypal & How to DepositPayment options include: Paypal, Credit card, Bank deposit, and Western Union (for bank deposits or Western Union please contact us for details). You do not need to have a Paypal account to book with us. You can easily pay us by using your credit card or bank account via the Peru Bus Tickets PAYPAL ACCOUNT.
- 1.- choose number of persons in your group
- 2.- click the Buy Now button below to make a purchase
- 3.- Choose Paypal or Credit Card
- 4.- After your deposit send us transer number to confirm your reservation