WONDER PERU TOURIST BUS CUSCO PUNO
- Route Cusco/Puno
The Lamborghini is powered by a 691bhp 6.5-litre V12; 0-62mph is dispatched in just 3.0sec
Departures Date:Every Day
Boarding Time:7:15 AM every Day
Departure Time:7:15 AM every Day
Arrival Time:5:00PM every Day.
Altitude:(3350 m.a.s.l.) to (3800 m.a.s.l ).
During our tour has a duration of 10 hours, we have 4 excursions and guided tours in English-Spanish, to the most important attractions of the route “Ruta del Sol"
- Cusco (3400 m.a.s.l ) - Departure Time: 7:15AM
- Andahuaylillas (3122 m.a.s.l.) - Time: 8:10AM
- Raqchi(3450 m.a.s.l.) - Time: 10:20AM
- Sicuani Village(3552 m.a.s.l.) - Buffet Lunch: Time: 11:20PM
- Raya Pass(4335 m.a.s.l ) - Time: 1:00PM
- Pucara Museum(3900 m.a.s.l ) - Time: 2:30PM
- Puno(3800 m.a.s.l.) - Arrival Time:5:00 PM
Our Service includes:
- Free Turi-acoustic information.
- Shuttle buses with 50 seats, super comfortable and spacious, automatic climate control and air purifier.
- Semibed mattresses comfortable seating, transparent panoramic windows, seat belts, mobile satellite communication, air conditioning, TV, video, Wi Fi, and music on board.
- Professional Guidance. (English, Spanish) (Spanish-French with advance programming).
- Guided tours of the main attractions of the route: Andahuaylillas, Raqchi, La Raya and Pukara Museum.
- Check several tourist attractions to visit above.
- Terramoza Service on board that will provide hot and cold drinks (coca tea, tea, mate, coffee, etc.) (Coke, Inca Kola, mineral water) after each visit.
- Buffet Lunch in the City of Sicuani in Tourist Restaurant Canchis 11 in a large, modern Restaurant Tour.
- Professional drivers properly uniformed and trained.
- First Aid Kit.
- Emergency oxygen.
- Chemical bath with automatic filtration on board, only for emergency use urinal. At each stop or place to visit toilets there.
- 3 wineries by bus to carry your luggage with confidence.
- Service Delivery, delivery of bus tickets to your hotel or place where you advise us.
- Transfer from the Hotel to the Bus Terminal.
- Transfer from your hotel to the Bus Station and Bus Station - Hotel.
- Extra cost is $10 for the transfer
- Hotel in Cusco or Puno
- The cost DOES NOT include entrance tickets in: Andahuaylillas church, lithic museum of Pukara and Archaeological complex of Raqchi.
- Breakfast and dinner on the day of travel.
- Soft or alcoholic drinks.
Making an EnquiryGeneral Booking and Tour Policies We want to ensure your client’s complete satisfaction, while traveling aboard International Stage Lines. We can cater our terms and policies for all clients, so that we can meet your specific needs.
Confirmation of ServicesSchedules, costs, and payment terms will be clearly identified on Booking letter. Special client requests and driver instructions will be itemized. Guaranteed Confirmation of services will be issued immediately pending the start time/date of services. For Advance bookings, of services 14 days or more away, confirmation will be issued within 72 hours of receiving request for booking.
- 1.- ONE WAY (CUSCO - PUNO / PUNO - CUSCO) - With Stops and Guide visits PRICE: USD $60 Per Person (One Way) (After you don't need to pay extra money).
- 2.- ONE WAY (CUSCO - PUNO / PUNO - CUSCO) - Without Stops PRICE: USD $35 Per Person (One Way) (After you don't need to pay extra money).
Booking Process:To book must complete the online booking form, After signing up select the route, travel dates, number of passengers and service, once the complete data record for each passenger.
- 1.- After sending the data to expect the booking code to arrive to your email. (After checking the availability of space and passenger details - 24 hrs. Maximum).
- 2.- The cost of our services, is $60 dollars, includes tours, lunch buffet, admission to archaeological centers and drinks on board. (Full Service). - This is for Tourist Bus with Stops
- 3.- If you want to make a reservation, you have to send us the basic information like: - Complete Names - Nationality - Passport Number
- 4.- We recomend to make your reservation in advance and we will guarantee your Seats for this tour. Each reservation needs 100% of deposit, non refoundable.
- 5.- After your deposit, we are going to confirm your reservation and deposit, and we will send you by Email your Electronic Ticket with your seats and short map, with the exactly address of the bus station, that you have to Print and show day tour.
Requirements For Day Trip:Must be submitted with 2 copies (one for the Peru Bus Tickets Counter control and one for the passenger). These data are boarding passs (booking code, date of travel, route, full name, passport number and condition of payment) is compulsory identity card or passport. In case the passenger is not present at the scheduled date and time Turismo Mer Bus Station is not liable and lose the full value of the ticket. Any concerns or queries write to email@example.com or Call to (Cusco), 084265530 or 0051 84 958107650.
Our Responsibility:Our company takes responsibility for accidents through our insurance companies and the positive Mafre according condiones CONTRACT-SOAT.
Luggage And Safety ConditionsThe carriage of luggage is limited to 44 lbs. (20 kg.) Permitted per passenger. Everything has weight exceeds a cost of U.S. $ 1 dollar, for every additional kg. The liability of luggage up to their owners unless they are insured luggage. Small items, such as photographic cameras or video cameras, binoculars, purses, umbrellas, etc.. Will be completely under the care and responsibility of their owners (passenger). Recommendations It is recommended that all baggage is properly insured and labeled with identification. (Request to TURISMO MER stikers numbered as you board the bus).
Responsibility And DutiesPeru Bus Tickets, denies any liability in case of bad weather or natural disasters, strikes, riots, which can not be foreseen.
Paypal & How to DepositPayment options include: Paypal, Credit card, Bank deposit, and Western Union (for bank deposits or Western Union please contact us for details). You do not need to have a Paypal account to book with us. You can easily pay us by using your credit card or bank account via the Peru Bus Tickets PAYPAL ACCOUNT.
- 1.- choose number of persons in your group
- 2.- click the Buy Now button below to make a purchase
- 3.- Choose Paypal or Credit Card
- 4.- After your deposit send us transer number to confirm your reservation